View Products/Packages »
Thank you for your interest in our practice! Sustaining Health Acupuncture strives to treat each individual with clarity and compassion on their journey toward optimal health.
New patient appointments require a $25 deposit in order to reserve your appointment time. The $25 will be credited toward your appointment fee. The deposit is refundable if your appointment is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
Due to COVID19, things will look a little different around here! Please read the COVID19 office policies and instructions below. Remember, your health and safety are our first priority.
The following protocols are now in place at our office to ensure your health and wellbeing:
1. We ask that you please call to reschedule your appointment if you, or anyone in your household, has potentially been exposed to COVID19 or has any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea.
2. Please wear a mask to your appointment. A cloth mask is OK.
3. When you arrive, please stay in your car and call or text our office at 859-475-6841. We will let you know when it is safe for you to enter the office.
4. Your temperature will be checked upon entering the office. If your temperature is over 100°, you will be asked to leave and contact your doctor.
5. We are asking that patients come alone except in the case of parents accompanying a child to the child's appointment or patients who require a caregiver during their appointment. Drivers and other friends/family without their own appointment should remain in the vehicle at all times.
Accepting an appointment at our office implies that you agree to the above requirements.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment